On Saturday, May 5, join Stockade Works, the Producers Guild of America, the Hudson River Maritime Museum and the Ulster County Film Office for roundtable with producers, a panel discussion and a networking reception.
The event is free, though seating is limited. Reserve your spot in advance at http://bit.ly/HVFilmandTVMixer.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
3:30 - 5:00 PM
The Producers Guild of America presents a mentoring roundtable session for producers and filmmakers of any experience. Engage in direct conversation with industry veteran producers of fiction and non-fiction content, who will share their knowledge and experience and answer questions about your projects.
ALISON BECKETT, producer with a background in post production, including as post supervisor on the upcoming Disney film The Nutcracker & the Four Realms.
JANET GRILLO, award-winning filmmaker, Emmy Award-winning producer, former executive at New Line Cinema, and full time Professor at NYU Tisch Undergraduate Film/TV Program.
- JULIE GOLDMAN, Oscar-nominated and Emmy Award-winning producer of documentary feature films, and founder in 2009 of Motto Pictures.
- WILLIAM HORBERG, award-winning producer and founder of film and television production company Wonderful Films.
Panel Discussion: "The Industry in the Hudson Valley - Where We Came From, Where We Are Going" beginning at 5:00 PM
An in-depth look at the past, present, and future of feature and episodic production in the region. Hear from local industry leaders about the history of production in the Hudson Valley, current industry trends, and how we can capitalize on the increasing content boom.
BETH DAVENPORT, Co-founder and CEO of Stockade Works
- MEIRA BLAUSTEIN, Co-founder and Executive Director of the Woodstock Film Festival
- JONATHAN BURKHART, President of Great Point Films; Credits include feature films Peace, Love & Misunderstanding and Dazed & Confused
- MARY STUART MASTERSON, Writer, Director and Actress; Founder of Stockade Works
Industry Mixer follows Panel Discussion
Light fare, beer and wine will be provided by our generous sponsors: Bread Alone, Keegan Ales, the Stone Pony, and Whitecliff Vineyard and Winery.